The Amazon Kindle is the most preferred eBook reading tablet in the world. Several users swear by its amazing clarity and sharp display. It has a huge fan-base and a mad following that ranks it at the top of the competition in the market. Sometimes issues are faced by users related to kindle device such as ways to connect Amazon kindle to wi-fi, which can be quickly be resolved by following the correct guidelines. You can also find assistance by contacting Amazon kindle support for help.
Adding A Network Manually
- You can start by adding a network from the settings option related to wireless networks. You will need to verify that the mode of airplane switched off. Also, the wi-fi feature must be enabled or switched on.
- You can input the wi-fi SSID name; this can be done with the help of the keyboard that appears on your screen. After this, you can tap on the drop-down menu of security; further, this, you can choose the kind of security.
- This can be set to none or WPA or WEP as per your preference. Further input a Password that will protect your wi-fi network from unauthorized access; after this, you can press the save tab and then hit the connect tab.
Choosing From The Listed Networks
- You will require to drag the menu from the top of the Kindle device screen; this will show the menu of settings, after this, you can tap the wireless option and then again tap off on the section titled airplane mode.
- If it becomes highlighted, then you need to switch it off by tapping on it again. You can wait for some seconds for the list of the networks to appear in the space of available networks. Once it appears, you can choose the network of your choice.
- Tap on the network name and then enter the password when prompted and then hit the connect tab for getting connected to the wi-fi network.
You can get in touch with kindle support for technical assistance if your facing issues related to the kindle device.
Jhon Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Kindle Products and Services. He writes about the latest updates regarding Kindle Support , Amazon Kindle how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.